[ddots-l] Re: Studio moniters

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:10:43 -0400

You would never use these for live.  There are no grills on the speakers, and
in general, you would never use studio monitors for live performance.  Live
speakers generally need a longer throw and quite a different response curve
than studio monitors do, to say nothing of more durability and in general a
different sort of appearance.
Gord