[ddots-l] Re: Studio moniters

  • From: "Jason D." <Doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:22:49 -0500

Hey ok well after reading all your suggestions, I guess I should tell you what I am using these monitors for. Basically, just in myroom where I have my studio equipment. I do a little audio recording, but mostly midi. The next thing is I have over three thousand cd's on my comp and want decent way to listen to them, and at the same time have good sound for my projects. So basically that's what I need. the ones you have suggested will they meet my needs or are they over what I need?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>