[ddots-l] Re: Soft synth request

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:03:10 -0500

If I might also add, another reeason for keeping hard synths around might be
for sounds like brass, orchestral, and guitars; especially the brass and
orchestral. Honestly, unless you have a lot of bucks to spend on virtuals, I
haven't heard any brass or strings from a lower to mid end softsynth that
compare to those of a hard synth.