[ddots-l] Re: Soft synth request

  • From: Blake Hardin <blakehardin5487@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:26:02 -0600

Hi DJX, well its been a while since i have played a motif es. From
what i can remember the pianos on the es have a little less residence
than the ones on the xs. But i wouldn't say there all that different
though. Ever taken a look at some of the expantion piano plug ins for
the es? Or some of the other sample librarys you can buy? Maybe they
would help?

--
Want to work from home just answering questions? All you need is a
paypal account! Sign up at