[ddots-l] Re: Need some help

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:40:07 -0400

Hi Gord,

Thanks for the info. I don't have a Telly; in fact, I don't have any guitars,
just soft sinths, a Roland Fantom X-6, and a Roland RD-700 G. There's a steel
patch in the TTS-1 that I modified a bit and created a preset, and that's what
I'm using now. It's not bad, but I wanted to create a better one for the
Dimension Pro. I see that there's one that was made for the Kontakt player, but
that's obviously not accessible to us. I was hoping that there were individual
sound samples that I could develop into a program, but I haven't found anything
yet. There are loops of steel guitar playing, but I want to do my own thing
when it comes to creating the music. Guess I'll have to sit in front of search
engines until I find something, or I'll have to locate somebody who's got a
Telly, lap steel, or a pedal steel and create sound files.

Mike