[ddots-l] Re: Need some help

  • From: "Mike Tyo" <mtyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:45:36 -0500

Hi Steve,

Yeah - I was hoping not to have to go by way of the Event View as it would
indeed take forever and a day to do it. I'm not sure if using Interpolate would
be any quicker as I'd have to do it note per note at times, especially if I'm
working with a piano or organ part where you can have multiple voices in either
hand.

Thanks for the ideas anyway.

Mike