[ddots-l] Re: Need some help

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:13:48 -0400

Hi:
Well, I haven’t come across one that was really concinving.  Usually I take a
telly, put it through a good smooth compressor, adjust the pitch bend to make
it wide enough, and assign the footc controller cc4 to the volume of the audio
for the sfz track.  This works quite well for me.  I use cc4 on the audio track
so that I can control the overall level while keeping the level going into the
compressor constant.
Gord