[ddots-l] Re: M-audio Delta 1010LT Sampling Rate Won't Change!

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:31:21 -0000

Chris, I got my wife to do it for me and then I spotted them up. Sometimes
it's easier to spend 30 seconds with someone who can initially locate stuff,
rather than hours trying to get something to work.  So, I can't say why it
doesn't work for you, but both of them do here for me. Hope it works for
you, cheers steve.

Visit:
www.vipaudioaccess.com
for audio access solutions, articles, demos, to showcase your music and  to
basically get involved!