[ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

  • From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:25:59 -0500

Brandon:
That is the correct way to delete a segment of audio. I have no idea why that would not work for you. Try closing Sonar and opening it again and see if that helps.

With regards to your second question, I am not sure of what you are trying to do. However, if you don't want to hear your automation changes during playback without deleting them, you can just turn off the read automation button of the track.