[ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 00:05:43 -0800

So I got the impression that automation worked in real-time but,
I adjusted wanted a lot of reverb on one note. So I first put reverb on the master bus for the whole project, then went to the vocal track and moved to the note I wanted the note on. Next I enabled audio-write, then hit I to get into the inspector pain. I arrowed up to affects and right-clicked, selected Pantheon, put the setting on big room hit alt-F4, hit play then because that reverb note was the last note in the song let it play all the way through. When I turned everything off and replayed the song the whole vocal part was in the large hall reverb, rather than just the last note.
Is there a way to deaden all affect until a certain point?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom