[ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:50:55 -0800

Thank you!
I think I'll just use destructive as I don't have to much time to learn the huge section on automation in the next two days...

Also, I was wondering if there was any way to copy the beginning off a clip in one project and replace the beginning of another project with the copied piece. I have a song and I did really bad on one take but really good on the second takes' beginning and I want to take the good beginning and put it with the good ending. Also in order to do this I will need to probably add silence to the track, how do I do this?
Also, how do I change the volume of just one part of a track?
If I need to go through automation to do this, I will go through it tonight, but I'd like to know if it is pertinent, or it will go over my head.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom