[ddots-l] Re: Editing Questions?

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:38:23 -0500

You can open a new file in Sonar with one already opened by doing the same
thing you did when you opened the first project. The command is control o.

From and through can be set for all the tracks at the same time, but it will
be universal to all the tracks. So if you want to divide your 90 minute
project in to different parts you'll have to select the tracks one by one
and placing from and through on each track. Hope this helps .

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com <http://www.nevillepeter.com/>

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx