[ddots-l] Re: ChordStrum.cal

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <BSmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:18:20 -0500

Phil, it happens to everyone. I almost had a patent for a wireless automatic
bar code identification system for the blind that would automatically pull
data off the air, so you'd have a constantly up-to-date database. I almost
beat everyone else to building a low cost CCTV out of the same tech used for
cheap web cams and using the PC as a display and image processor. I had all
sorts of ideas that were already privately baking in the minds of people
that were just ahead of me. One day, I'll be first.

If your script is complete, then I'd encourage you to finish it up. It still
would be cool for typical MIDI module guitar patches. Real Guitar costs
several hundred (can't remember specifically), and the Motif and Tyros are
pricy, to. There are lots of people that have other modules with out the
Mo's arpeggiator, or even softsynth modules like HS2 that could use this. I
just wanted to throw this guitar info out there for everyone to know what is
possible.

Bryan