[ddots-l] Re: ChordStrum.cal

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:47:52 -0500

Phil I'm a guitar player, and I'd love to try this, but as a computer wise
fellow, you'd have to say I'm not as with it. However, if you could talk me
through some things instilation wise, and any other technical deal that
might come along, I'd love to give this deal a try. Thanks for trying this
stuff Phil. I think it's great!
http://www.gbrayton.com