[ddots-l] Re: ChordStrum.cal

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:35:06 -0600

If I was relying on soft synthes, I would need it, too.

At 10:35 AM 1/2/2007, neville wrote:
Greg I totaly agree. I've been to your website and have heard what you can do. I'm a keyboard player singer and song writer who fakes it at playing the guitar. A simulater would be very useful for someone like me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>