[ddots-l] Re: CT saying "you forgot to press F6"

  • From: "Greg Steel" <steelgreg509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:02:28 -0800

Hey steve I have a simollar problem it is with ct and hsc.  When I first run
sonar the script doesn't say welcome to sonar 8.5.3.82 it just says welcome to
sonar with the caketalking scripts and none of the hsc sets will load when I
load a plugin with hsc sets now if I unload jaws and restart jaws everything
works fine.  I use windows 7 home premium 64 bit on a laptop.