[ddots-l] Re: CT saying "you forgot to press F6"

  • From: "Greg Brayton" <greg010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:24:15 -0500

Bill it's Greg Brayton and it's my cake talking I forgot the keystrokes for
those, can ya help me out?
I went through the whhole windows 7 set up for caketalking but I still have the
same problem.
I had most everything right made a couple changes.
Still says I forgot to press f6 right after I do it.