[ddots-l] Re: CT saying "you forgot to press F6"

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:07:59 -0500

Just go Start Menu > Programs > CakeTalking. It's right in there!

At 06:24 PM 11/18/2013, you wrote:
Bill it's Greg Brayton and it's my cake talking I forgot the keystrokes for those, can ya help me out? I went through the whhole windows 7 set up for caketalking but I still have the same problem.
I had most everything right made a couple changes.
Still says I forgot to press f6 right after I do it.