[ddots-l] Re: CT saying "you forgot to press F6"

  • From: "Nick Daniels" <nick.dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 00:29:30 -0000

more than likely.

From: Kevin L Gibbs
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:13 AM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: CT saying "you forgot to press F6"

that's what I figured.  Part of the reason why the video window might be open
when that project loads is because that's the way it was saved at the factory,
I'll bet.

On Nov 18, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Nick Daniels wrote:

  When you install sonar version 8.5 for the first time, it comes with
completed projects for you to practice your mixing skills with.
  Catch me if you can is 1 of these, by a band called comick book heroes or
something similar. they can be found under cakewalk projects.

  This is also featured in the podcast which Brian smart recorded about a year
ago. along with Ment to be by javia [also found in cakewalk projects] and a
couple of other pieces which are not in the cake walk projects for some reason.
hense, Room for clarity and Back and Forth.