[ddots-l] Re: CT saying "you forgot to press F6"

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:28:18 -0000

Thanks for letting me know how it goes for you Greg.  This kind of thing
isn't always straight forward...you know, you get one problem sorted and
another raises it's head.  Fingers crossed Greg will be sorted today, cheers
Steve.

Visit:
www.vipaudioaccess.com
for audio access solutions, articles, demos, to showcase your music and  to
basically get involved!