[softwarelist] Re: 32-bit OPro applets.

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 11:38:50 +0000

Hi,

My thought is to produce a test or reference version of OP, i.e. a complete !OvnPro that you can download which has the latest versions of the applets in, and for which I have a memory map.

If you can make that go wrong, then you can send me details of where in memory it crashes.

That may remove some of the uncertainty surrounding which applets/versions are loaded and other configuration possibilities.

It may not be the solution - suggestions of how to tackle debugging the problems that have been raised "other applications crash" - would be welcome.

www.davidpilling.com