[softwarelist] Re: 32-bit OPro applets.

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:18:27 +0100

In message <5456BF68.3030709@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi Steve,

> On 02/11/2014 22:14, Steve Fryatt wrote:
>> Hmm. Try <mpro.mqysxv09n0pnk01ok.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and the

>> still pretty much guaranteed to fall over within minutes if I apply
>> processing to an ArtWorks image. It dies randomly, but much less frequently,

>> I'm afraid that disinterested tone of <vVmca0Egcl$RFwTp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I need some clarification of those <...> links which came out as mailto:
> here.

These are message IDs. A good news reader will allow you to click on
them to fetch the messages with the given Id. MessengerPro does.

> I may still not be interested. Can be difficult problems to solve.
> Things can change, you may have more experience, RISC OS on that
> platform may be more understood now.

> You've now mentioned ArtWorks, which gives me the chance to blame Martin
> (hi Martin).

Thanks. ;-) I think it is equally likely that the bug is in the
ArtWorks Renderer or in OvationPro including its applets.

Unfortunately, I could not reproduce the problem on my BeagleBoard
here. I dropped an ArtWorks illustration into OP and applied image
processing to it, but it all worked nicely.

Steve, maybe you can send me a file with instructions? It would also
be interesting to know what kind of crash this is. Do you have an
address or memory contents?

Martin