[softwarelist] Re: 32-bit OPro applets.

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 23:34:00 +0000

Hi Steve,

On 02/11/2014 22:14, Steve Fryatt wrote:
Hmm. Try <mpro.mqysxv09n0pnk01ok.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and the

still pretty much guaranteed to fall over within minutes if I apply
processing to an ArtWorks image. It dies randomly, but much less frequently,

I'm afraid that disinterested tone of <vVmca0Egcl$RFwTp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I need some clarification of those <...> links which came out as mailto: here.

I may still not be interested. Can be difficult problems to solve. Things can change, you may have more experience, RISC OS on that platform may be more understood now.

You've now mentioned ArtWorks, which gives me the chance to blame Martin (hi Martin).

I'd been thinking about this tonight, although the Colour Supplement has been run through the ARM v7 compiler, it does contain some hand coded material. That may still be wrong.

It may be that OP has a bug in which only shows up on the Beagle. Or possibly that something else OP uses has problems.

I'm thinking of supplying source code with future versions - sort it out yourselves 8-) I'm not sure how best to go about that... as to controlling modifications.

www.davidpilling.com