[cst_board] Re: Rec Board/CST Water Contract

  • From: Renée Ostergren <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:15:44 -0700

Thanks Heidi!!!

Renée

On Apr 25, 2015, at 3:13 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg
<mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good Saturday afternoon all!

I’ve attached a document that I think could work as a yearly template for the
Water Contract between the Collindale Rec Board and the Collindale Swim Team
(CST).

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make any
changes.

Once we all agree on the terms, we can print, sign and PDF it back to each
other until we each have a fully executed copy.

Thanks for your time and attention! We are excited for the season to start.
-Heidi Mechtenberg
CAPS President
<2015 Collindale Rec Board Water Contract.docx>