[cst_board] Re: My Comments Revised Format - Marlene's Comments on Parent Info Packet

  • From: Lisa Hubert <lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:56:18 -0600

Marlene, thank you for editing and proofing!

On Apr 26, 2015, at 3:49 PM, Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

As far as the ribbons position goes, I am seeing on p. 5, on the top portion
of the page where the positions are listed, a blank next to hours after
ribbons. Am I just seeing it wrong?

On p. 4, then, the correction that needs to be made would be 7 in-season
meets, besides State Meet, not City and State.

Marlene

On 4/26/2015 2:36 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:
p. 2--Team suit: Should we let parents know that they can use last year's
suit if they were on the team last year and have a suit that still fits?
I think this can be discussed at the parent meeting or if people ask later.

Team caps: Perhaps add "Purple" to the title? Should we put note stating
that Gold State Qual. caps can be worn only after swimmers have qualified
for state during that season?
I think this can also be discussed at the parent meeting – with a “display”
of the proper cap for each instance. I think it might be difficult to
squish this all in on the page. I can bring in Audrey’s old suit if someone
could bring in one of the boys – just so people can remember what the old
suit looked like.

Or – if the wording can be squished in – that would be ok to0 – but I do not
want it to be confusing.

p. 4 - Okay, one correction-we currently have 6 in-season meets listed
besides City and State, not 7. Do we want to expect that people will
participate in City as part of the season? My vote would be yes, but I
don't have a vote. :-) Anyway, it should either be 7 meets including City
meet, or 6 meets in addition to City and State.
Agreed – City Meet should be counted as one of our in-season meets – so 7.

p. 3--State meet: Should we add that coaches may ask swimmers who have
not qualified for State in individual events to participate in State by
swimming in relays?
There might be room for this comment on this sheet

p. 5--Is the blank by Ribbons under volunteer position hours intentional?
I am not seeing what you are seeing. I see 1 position, 3 hours. Is it in
the top portion or the bottom that you see the blank?

-Heidi