[cst_board] Re: My Comments Revised Format - Marlene's Comments on Parent Info Packet

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 17:55:52 -0600

Great, Heidi. I'll contact Kristi this week and make sure that will work.--Marlene

On 4/27/2015 4:15 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:

I think they should be there by 8:30 so the first practice session can take advantage and if they can stay until the start of the last session, that should cover all potential members that need suits.

Heidi

On April 27, 2015, at 7:42 AM, Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't have access to DropBox since I am not a board member--I just proofed the document that John sent me. I'm sorry if this caused problems.

As soon as you guys decide what time you'd like MI to be at practice on Thurs., June 4th, let me know and I will check it out with Kristi. Thanks!--Marlene

On 4/26/2015 8:34 PM, lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I couldn’t find where we had a number of meets listed anywhere,
just the list of meets. I also see what Heidi sees under
Ribbons, so I wonder if this is a different version? When you
make any additions to the document and are ready to post it to
the website, please use the one titled “COLLINDALE 2015 PARENT
INFO - final.docx” on the first page of DropBox.

The website is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited with how
official we look now. John, THANK YOU FOR THE FABULOUS WORK!

Rene, LOVE the calendar and clean organization. Heidi, the shirt
designs look great. I am so impressed with Audrey’s work.

Go Collindale!