[cst_board] Re: Rec Board/CST Water Contract

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Gormley dixie'" <dixielynngormley@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jayme Harper'" <jaymeandcory@xxxxxxxxx>, <mike.westlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:15:11 -0600

Haven't heard back from anyone on the Rec Board that you received the draft
of the water contract between CST and the Rec Board. I am curious to know
if it is acceptable as is or if you would like to see some changes.

When is it reasonable to expect have this in place? I had hoped for May 1st
(with next year being April 1) but that's maybe too soon if there are
changes that need to be made.

Please let me know that you received this and are making consideration of
it. Thanks as always for your time and attention!

Heidi Mechtenberg

CAPS President