[csdn-sa] Re: New Web Pages

  • From: Ian Loxton <ilox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 23:30:27 +1030

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:23:39 +1030

David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It should be obvious what I have removed.

Yes, nothing much at all. You pulled out the Meta values that help the site get
listed on search engines. No idea why you thought that getting listed wasn't of
any benefit to us. <sigh>

> I haven't seen ANY non-text-editor html
>  editor produce clean HTML.

What have you been smoking?

HomeSite never put them in, I did. I checked what I thought was needed and
created a template with them in and set as I wanted them to be. You need to
check out HomeSite before suggesting that it or I built pages using a WYSIWYG
inteface. That code was lovingly crafted by hand <G>

Had I had the typing skills and no disability I would have created it in
NoteTab and still had very much the same result though HomeSite enables me to
plug in all the attributes that are needed without relying on my faulty memory.

Nothing else of importance changed that I can see. Hardly worth the effort <G>

Cheers,  Ian
--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA