[csdn-sa] Re: New Web Pages

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 22:23:39 +1030

Ian,

> Cannot imagine what needed to be "tidied" because they were all
> straight and clean HTML, please tell me what it found that wasn't
> straight code so I can take it out of the template.

Take a look at the source of the two pages:

* http://www.adam.com.au/lloy0076/csdn/index.html
* http://www.airnet.com.au/~ilox/csdn/index.html

The page under adam is about 1.8kb whilst the page under airnet is
3.4kb. It should be obvious what I have removed.

I wouldn't get too upset - I haven't seen ANY non-text-editor html
editor produce clean HTML.

DSL
--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA