[csdn-sa] Re: New Web Pages

  • From: Ian Loxton <ilox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 07:59:48 +1030

David Lloyd wrote:
> The original(s) were obviously developed using a graphical front-end
and looked a little like Microsoft Word HTML ;-P

nasty bugger aren't you. Didn't you get at the presents you wanted?

Actually, for the sake of others listening, the pages were all cut by
hand using Allaire HomeSite and there is no WYSIWYG construction about
them. I cannot stand using those types of page builders because you end
up with all sorts of unintended codes splattered through your pages.

Soon as I find a builder as good as HomeSite that runs on Linux
I will use it, not found it yet <sigh>

Cannot imagine what needed to be "tidied" because they were all
straight and clean HTML, please tell me what it found that wasn't
straight code so I can take it out of the template.

Also confirm that I should drop these pages from my site and just leave
a redirect page there?

Cheers,  Ian

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA