[csdn-sa] Re: New Web Pages

  • From: David Fitch <davidf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 26 Dec 2002 11:45:16 +1030

On Thu, 2002-12-26 at 11:07, David Lloyd wrote:
> I have taken the map out until such time as it becomes useful again.
> This page needs a slight rework but it's Proclamation Day and I have
> other things to do...

<pedant>
actually it's boxing day, proclamation day is the 28th

(in your defense my diary has it wrong too, today is the
public holiday in SA for proclamation day (ripping us off
one public holiday), while all other states have the boxing
day holiday today, but the actual SA proclamation day is
28th Dec 1836)
</pedant>

Dave.

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA