[csdn-sa] Re: New Web Pages

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Romana Challans <romana@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:45:08 +1030

Romana et al,

> depends on the engine:) id say it was bloody important enough to reach
> the widest audience that minimal effort for meta keywords and
> description is included - sheesh, not that much surely:)

Very well.

I have put the meta tags back in, however:

1) The content language
 - happens to be en-AU
 - only our Prime Minister seems to think he is a Republican Governor

2) The "trying to"
 - I've removed the "trying to" so that it sounds more positive

3) The copyright
 - I've copyrighted the site to a non-existent group called "The
   Community Software Network"

*ponders*

I suppose we'll go to the number one spot on altavista now ;-P

DSL
--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA