[cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

  • From: Chien Fume <chien.fume@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:39:39 +0200

Ed S: Keep pressing onward, Pilgrim! You're 100% correct about Sharia law.
If this isn't stopped, there won't be any Cryptome, and no wiseacres
quoting worn-out Marxist and Fascist propaganda. The US has made mistakes,
but none as great as those made by the Communists and now by the
head-chopping, clitoris-removing Muslims!

Chien Fume