[cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

  • From: Chien Fume <chien.fume@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:35:09 +0200

Peter the WikiSpook: You're correct, but not in the way you seem to think.

It's quite likely that what many of us still think of as "The United
States" has been replaced by a series of 'treaties' and 'trade agreements'
that effectively eliminate the political structure. The Republicans are as
much to blame as the Democrats. Anthony Sutton was one of the first to
expose Wall Street's cooperation with the Communists and the NSDAP.

However, you're wrong in an important way... most of these actions have
been done under the colour of law but are, in fact, illegal. That means
that it is still possible to undo the damage.

So, when you say 'The US is not seriously threatened by anybody' you're
talking about the "United States" that has been created by treaties and
trade agreements. And the people who've infiltrated the government aren't
worried at all... they're not threatened because they're working with the
governments that are wanting very badly to erase the actual legal United
States from history.

But the real United States, the actual legal system established by the
Constitution, is definitely threatened... it's been seriously weakened by
Obama (who, by the way, has merely carried on with things that all the
previous Presidents set in motion... except that he's done it on steroids
and crack)

Inside all the Government Agencies are people who do not agree with what's
happening. Not talking about the Snowden types, although he's an example of
what's still possible. At some point, it's likely this group (still loyal
to the real United States) will take action. Allen West, for example, is a
clear voice for the kinds of people I'm talking about.

While you may hope that your nightmare monster visions of America continue,
perhaps you should get prepared for things going in the opposite direction.
You seem to underestimate the essential decency of most Americans. And also
you don't seem to understand that this group could easily rise up at any
moment.... doing things we've seen in history (such as the Russian
revolution). Don't believe in your own propaganda too much... even the
least educated American is not as willing to give up the United States (the
real, legal United States) as easily as you seem to think.

Chien Fume