[cryptome] Re: The CIA Saves Lives

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:45:27 +0000

Here we go, the diversionary tactic starts, the blame game and all the other stuff. What next...The real United States are its citizens in my view. It's their government that is unreal...but that is what democracy is all about, the people get the government they deserve. And it is up to the people to change it. It is not just Obama who has played the US. Constitution, all the Presidents have played it, for their own purposes. That is the nature of the game. The US Constitution isn't a static piece of law, it changes all the time, done by legislation through the Congress or by the judges interpreting the common law in a different way.

I don't have any monster nightmare visions of America. I have been there, and thoroughly enjoyed myself and have met up with many Americans in my life, went SCUBA diving with some of them. I just love the Hollywood Fantasy Factory too, though it is being rather caught up with the Bollywood version... :-). Fiction is always better than reality, don't you think... :-).

There is no such thing as a legal United States. All revolutions are illegal. They had a war with England and broke away and formed their own nation, without the permission of their forebears. If it hadn't been for the native Americans, the foundling fathers and mothers wouldn't have survived and the USA, and its constitution would never have happened. Anyway, the Constitution of the USA is based on the theories of constitutional and legal academics in Europe and the mistakes of the past by the rulers of the people in those countries.

On 10/12/14 16:35, Chien Fume wrote:
Peter the WikiSpook: You're correct, but not in the way you seem to think.

It's quite likely that what many of us still think of as "The United States" has been replaced by a series of 'treaties' and 'trade agreements' that effectively eliminate the political structure. The Republicans are as much to blame as the Democrats. Anthony Sutton was one of the first to expose Wall Street's cooperation with the Communists and the NSDAP.

However, you're wrong in an important way... most of these actions have been done under the colour of law but are, in fact, illegal. That means that it is still possible to undo the damage.

So, when you say 'The US is not seriously threatened by anybody' you're talking about the "United States" that has been created by treaties and trade agreements. And the people who've infiltrated the government aren't worried at all... they're not threatened because they're working with the governments that are wanting very badly to erase the actual legal United States from history.

But the real United States, the actual legal system established by the Constitution, is definitely threatened... it's been seriously weakened by Obama (who, by the way, has merely carried on with things that all the previous Presidents set in motion... except that he's done it on steroids and crack)

Inside all the Government Agencies are people who do not agree with what's happening. Not talking about the Snowden types, although he's an example of what's still possible. At some point, it's likely this group (still loyal to the real United States) will take action. Allen West, for example, is a clear voice for the kinds of people I'm talking about.

While you may hope that your nightmare monster visions of America continue, perhaps you should get prepared for things going in the opposite direction. You seem to underestimate the essential decency of most Americans. And also you don't seem to understand that this group could easily rise up at any moment.... doing things we've seen in history (such as the Russian revolution). Don't believe in your own propaganda too much... even the least educated American is not as willing to give up the United States (the real, legal United States) as easily as you seem to think.

Chien Fume

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM, Peter Presland <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 10/12/2014 15:22, militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:militarywritersassociation@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > The United States is in a war for its survival

    No it isn't; it's the whole post WWII Washington consensus
    guaranteed by
    the US diplomatic military and covert ops capability.

    The US is not seriously threatened by anybody, it's what it defines as
    it's interests that are threatened. That is explained by its close to
    1,000 foreign military installations against the mere handful of its
    ostensible enemies. Just who is threatening whom pray?

    PeterP