[CTS] Re: Vista

  • From: "Eric C. Vogel" <ECVogel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:00:04 -0500

My issue is IE crashes and restarts sometimes when I close it. Easy Transfer
was a nightmare I had to use save to network share, use a differnt app to move
Outlook data and something else. But the direct over my network I think it was
my old Microsoft MN-500 as it even stopped serving wifi and ethernet too.

Thank you,
Eric Vogel ~Windows Live!  MVP~
http://www.msmvps.com/shelluser
http://shelluser.mvps.org