[CTS] Re: Vista

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:42:49 -0800

I saw some local prices for Vista and it actually had me thinking about
it! :-)  The Vista Premium is actually cheaper than XP Pro.

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:40:09 -0500, Hal Brown <hal.brown@xxxxxxxx> took time to
say the following:

(^_^) OK, just out of curiosity,who is going to move to Vista? I mean as soon
as possible. Frankly, Ihaven't even looked at it. I've been through all the
Winders changesfrom the 3.1 on, and I just don't care. I *may* have a look in a
yearor so, after I hear the problems with it.
(^_^)
(^_^)Thoughts on it if you are using it?
(^_^)-- Hal Brown email: hal.brown@xxxxxxxx

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm