[CTS] Re: No CTS

  • From: DBCfour@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:25:26 EDT

Well, I have to format and reinstall Win2K Server if anybody's up for some
hand holding and pre-emptive advice on what to look out for so stuff doesn't
bite me in the ass when I do the deed. :-)

Donna

In a message dated 4/21/2004 9:05:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
elaine.gairy@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks Tee :-) . . . glad to know things are "normal" around here and I
didn't get lost along the way.