[CTS] Re: No CTS

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:24:13 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/04 2:08:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, hbrown@xxxxxxxx
writes:
Why would you image a file?
To send it across the web. I never image a single file but with Nero you have
the capability.
I seldom image an entire drive or partition either which is why I haven't
used Ghost in months. A fresh install I usually Ghost it but I haven't done
that
in quite awhile.
The image file seems a safer way to store files and they take seconds to
make.
With the patches.... make an image of two. When two more come in just delete
the image of the first two and make an image of all four. Seems simple and
effective to me ?

Age is not a particularly interesting subject.
Anyone can get old.
All you have to do is live long enough
.Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)