[CTS] Re: No CTS

  • From: Hal <hbrown@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:28:10 -0400

I bought an NEC on sale for $84. Bad deal, it wouldn't even install and I had to RMA it. I now have a Plextor, and its a fine piece of hardware. So far not one coaster (knock on wood). Even at about $170 its well worth it to me. Disks are now under $1, but I expect the price to come down like CDs soon. Personally, I'm not buying the cheapies anymore.

So it's a DVD burner huh? I see that I can get internals now well under $100
for a DVD-R/RW/CD-R/RW burner - they went down in price overnight compared
to CD burners.

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm

http://www.nod32.com

-- Hal Brown http://adwt.com email: hal@xxxxxxxx