[CTS] Re: No CTS

  • From: "Russ Blakeman" <rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:03:20 -0500

Only 200 to 300? I hit that a long time ago but I have my own catalogging
system - file boxes that used to have 1.2mb floppies, now used to store the
master CD in a paper sleeve, and in order of the type of thing that's on the
cd - plus I have working duplicates of my music Cd's for the DJ unit so that
I never have to run my originals not take them on the road with me. Granted
all is on the rackmount PC in mp3 format but should problems arise we go to
studio cd player (rackmount too) and run CD's directly.

I just bought 3 100Cd 80 min CD spindles for $14 each spindle and still have
1 and a quarter left (but one spindle is for a customer though)