[CTS] Re: Needed: Expert from Out of Town

  • From: Davisunit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:19:55 -0300

Cuffy10@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 4/14/04 3:27:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time, davist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    If you want to zip your list and send to me, I can remove the
    characters
    for you.

Terry

I may have it Terry. Buffer overload maybe......... 3000 files seems to overload the system. Roughly 400 files max according to the Help file.
I'll try it again using a smaller load.
Is the only way to save the renamed files using the batch option? When I reloaded the thing and just added the same files I sent you the list came up without the numbers but I couldn't find a way to Save those files except running the batch thingee ???
Thanks

I use Rename Files v2.2 but couldn't find a link, so gave you a link to another highly rated program. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with it, so sorry that I can't guide you.

Terry

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm