[citw150] CITW150 L3 Q5

  • From: mike montangfe <gnix949@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:57:28 -0700 (PDT)

http://downhillbattle.org/defense/details/why_terrible.shtml

is a website on peer to peer file sharing. I am one of those people that think
this type of behavoir should be accepted to a certain extent. But not to the
extent that you are taking the money out of some one elses pocket. For years
people have been downloading music and movies from the internet. This is a form
of stealing. If we could put a time limit on downloading something for say a
yaer. Those that are due money from it would get it. After that we could trade
it online. Good idea? Maybe. But the fact remains that file sharing and will
continue to go on until the goverment restricts the internet using federal
mandated software on servers to wipe this activity out. Then where will we be.
Where is free speech and all that when we do that?

GNIX949@xxxxxxxxx
MICHAEL J MONTANGE
SGT, USA

"I thought that only happened in the movies"