[brailleblaster] Thoughts on the Specification

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:24:06 -0600

I have just reread the specification carefully. It certainly hangs
together better for me than at the beginning. Here are some thoughts.
There is a menu item for opening a list of recent documents. These
documents should be on the menu, just below the exit choice, as they are
ikn most word processors.

The ability to open recent documents means that the users will want MDI.
Fortunately, this is not hard to implement.

We may need a third window for each document for print and embosser
previews. What happens to the Daisy and Braille windows when a preview
is chosen? Are they minimized?