[brailleblaster] Re: Thoughts on the Specification

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:33:03 -0800

Hi Michael,

How do you prepose that we go about implementing this.

I was thinking that if we are using a plug-in architecture, as I suggested for
the embosser drivers, we should create plugins that would extend the core UI on
the various platforms.

This would allow people who are familiar with a particular platform to write
the platform-specific pats of the UI and would help us account for radically
different UIs in the future, for instance touch screen interfaces.

Let me know what you think.

rEgards,
Alex,

On 2010-12-10, at 8:09 AM, Michael Whapples wrote:

> Michael

Alex Jurgensen,
VoiceOver Trainer,
ASquared21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx