[bookshare-discuss] Re: sorry

  • From: "Suzanne Wilson" <suzannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 01:33:52 -0500

Mathe, Ann and all,

You could not know how your messages have affected me. On December 15 of 2007, my mother passed away suddenly. Twelve days later, so did my grandmother, my mother's mother. She had always been like a mother to me as well, raising me along with my mom because my dad died when I was two. Mathe, I am sorry for your loss. Know that you are not alone.

Sue

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>