[bookshare-discuss] Re: sorry

  • From: Pat Ferguson <patferguson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 11:56:58 -0600

Dear Maithe,

Loving one, Please accept a huge long warm hug from me, and know that I'm praying for you.

I lost my Mother on August first, of 2006. I was on my way to Portland to see her and to help my family take care of her, as she was dying of lung cancer. I didn't make it. I called my little brother from Denver, when I was waiting for the plane to take off, that afternoon, and she was already gone. I cried all the way from Denver to Seattle, and back to Portland.

I still miss her terribley.

Don't let anything stop you from being with your family during this time, and loving them.

I just lost a close school friend that I went to school with at the Oregon State School for the Blind, in Salem Oregon for many years. She passed away on the 27th of December which was the day after her 58th birthday. We in our group are all grieving, and talking about those things we loved about Linda Templeton.

Now, someone please pass the cleanex.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson
At 03:52 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:
Hi list,

I am sorry, but I will not be able to scan what I had promised this week. My mother passed away today and I have to take care of things within my family. I will try to do what I had promised at a later time.

Maithe