[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanner question

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:29:53 -0400

Thanks, Monica.  Merv saw the 70.  His only concern had been that with it
working directly off the USB, it might be slower or make my computer slower,
but from what you are saying, that doesn't happen, so I may just go with
that.  It looked like a really good scanner.  I have OpenBook 7.02, which I
think is the latest version.

Have a blessed day,

Nicki

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in
despair;
persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2 Corinthians 4:8-9