[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:33:28 -0700

I have to agree. Nls just sent me something I read last year after sending it to bookshare to scan. And while I would still like to see everything in brf as well as other formats jst because right now I pretty much read on a braille display only, I am glad we have different options, braille thanks to ideas from people on this list and who've e-mailed me privately, I've been able to figure out the publisher quality books and how to save them to txt readable some where else and I don't have to put up with the bad audio and soetimes bad narration or voices I just don't care for and tapes that haven't been played in who knows how long so my player can hardly work wit the tapes. I am thankful for nls as well, but am constantly amazed how quickly things are readable and how that is pretty much every topic you can think of and not something someone thinks we might like reading. ----- Original Message ----- From: <talmage@xxxxxxxxxx>