[bookshare-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books

  • From: "Stu Turk" <stuturk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:19:14 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>          Plain and simple, it's a quick way to increase the size of
> the bookshare collection.  I agree with Liz that the cart has gone
   [....]

While they do add to the collection, I don't think there are as many new
books as it appears.  For example most of the 'Spencer' books by Lawrance
Block that I've downloaded from the recent Publisher's Quality selections
were already on bookshare, as are many of the 'Adorna' series by Anne
McCaffery.  I assume that these are simply replacments for files that are
not of excelent quality.

   Stu Turk, Pittsburgh PA, USA
      stuturk@xxxxxxxxxxx